Where does our clinic data come from?
The data about each medical clinic, required to create its GCR™ Score, is taken on 4 levels:
1. Publicly available open source data
- the data about the clinic is often sourced from the internet, from government sources, local health authorities, journals & reports
2. Patients themselves (mystery patient checks)
- we use information submitted to us directly from patients who have used the services of a medical facility that we rate to verify, collect and update the information that we have on any particular clinic. If there is enough correlation among patients' feedback/reports, the data may be updated accordingly.
3. The clinic team
- all clinics, once having verified their profile, can add, update & view the specific data available behind the GCR™ Score
4. Visits by GCR™ Clinic Experts
- the GCR™ Assessors visit medical clinics around the world to ensure that the data provided is a correct representation of the level of standard expected in the clinic. All GCR™ Internationally Accredited clinics have been personally verified by a representative of the GCR.org