How do I manage my own GCR™ Clinic Profile?
As a clinic owner or representative, you can update your clinic information in the GCR™ Clinic Center.
To make updates, first claim your clinic. If your clinic hasn't been listen within GCR.org, sign-up your clinic here: gcr.org/users/sign_up
If you already have an account, just sign-in here: gcr.org/users/sign_in
1. in "GCR™ Dashboard":
- you get a brief overview of your clinic's profile in terms of your current GCR™ Score, local & worldwide ranking, etc.
- contact information (clinic address, name, about text, opening hours, clinic's photos)
- expertise (doctors, accreditations, success metrics)
- services available (medical & non-medical)
- facilities available (medical & non-medical)
- patient feedback including online sources of patient reviews
3. in "Collect Reviews" section you can optimize your review collection using following tools:
- GCR™ Website Review Box
- GCR™ Review Invitations
- GCR™ Automatic Review Invitations
- GCR™ Review Email Link
4. in "Manage Reputation" section you can show & compare your quality:
- by adding free GCR™ Score Badge to your website
- by analysing your clinic against other clinics in GCR™ Clinic Benchmark section
- you can also discuss different topics in GCR™ Clinic Forum
5. in Plans (Pricing), in case your clinic is not GCR™ Internationally Accredited:
6. click on "Account" to:
- view your GCR™ Clinic Profile
- edit user account and change password
- switch between GCR™ Clinic Profiles (if you're an owner of more than 1 profile)
7. in "Help Center" you will find GCR™ Guidelines and Technical Support
8. in case of further questions, use our "Contact Us" form
Note: all clinic profiles are carefully monitored to make sure that they benefit patients and comply with our policies.