How can I represent GCR.org in my country?
1. Become a GCR™ Clinic Ambassador
Whether you’re an independent medical practitioner, treatment facilitator or part of a larger medical company, becoming a GCR™ Clinic Ambassador can be a great value-add to your offerings.
See our article which lists the benefits of becoming a GCR™ Clinic Ambassador
To be a GCR™ Clinic Ambassador, you must:
- have an established GCR™ Internationally Accredited medical practice or be working on a professional basis with medical clinics (as patient facilitator or services & supplies provider for example)
- have successfully completed the GCR™ Clinic Ambassador training program
- agree to adhere to the GCR™ Clinic Ambassador Code of Conduct
- be proficient in English (written and spoken)
2. Become a GCR™ Patient Ambassador:
Do you want to share GCR's data, knowledge and best practices with the patients in your community? The GCR™ Patient Ambassador program gives people like you the knowledge, tools, and resources you need to effectively share the benefits of GCR.org with patients in your community who matter to you most - online or offline.
To be a GCR™ Patient Ambassador, you must:
- have 1st hand experience with a major medical issue
- be an enthusiastic GCR.org supporter & user and be willing to tell others about it
- successfully complete the GCR™ Patient Ambassador training program
- be proficient in written English (written and spoken)