What kinds of photos can be uploaded?
All uploaded photos in your GCR™ Clinic Profile must meet these requirements:
- patient-friendly - no photos, material, or images that are vulgar, pornographic, obscene, profane, illegal, offensive, insulting, objectionable or those containing other content that is not appropriate for our patient community
- original - no images from other sources. No images that infringe on any copyright, trademark, or other legal property rights
- relevant - no photos, images, or materials that have no relevance to the clinic, clinic team, facilities, location, or general medical experiences
- non-commercial - no photos that include logos, titles, branding, promotional material, or any other content intended for commercial purposes
- safe files - no photos that are contaminated or infected with a virus or any other corruption that is either intended or may result in damage to the computers and systems of GCR and/or those using it.
- file properties:
- no single photo file may exceed 5MB in size. All photos submitted to the site must be only in .jpg, .jpeg, or .png format
- landscape layout (more wide than tall) will generally look better than portrait layout (more tall than wide). All photos will be scaled to fit the standard display boxes on our site
- photos should not be altered in any way that distorts the scene being depicted
- no blurry, dark, or otherwise difficult to view photos
- no sideways photos. Please rotate photos in your device before uploading
GCR.org claims no ownership, affiliation with, or endorsement of any photos that are posted on our site by clinics. The truthfulness of all photos and captions is assumed by the user who posted them, and their validity is not the responsibility of GCR.org. Please note that by uploading photos, you are granting GCR.org the non-exclusive rights to use, copy, re-purpose and display those photos at our discretion. Any photo that does not meet one or more of the above guidelines will not be posted and will be eventually removed.
What are good examples of photos to be uploaded in your profile?
- photo of clinic from outside
- clinic's medical team
- clinc's reception
- clinic from inside - equipment and facilities
What are bad examples of photos to be uploaded in your profile?
- pictures of patients before and after the treatment
- advertisement pictures
- photos of X-rays
- created designs