GCR™ Brand Manual
We’ve created these guidelines to help you use our brand and assets, including our logo, content and trademarks without having to negotiate legal agreements for each use. To make any use of our marks in a way not covered by these guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a visualization of your intended use.
The GCR™ marks include the GCR™ name and logo and any word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the source or origin of any of GCR’s products. Please don’t modify the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by GCR™, or in a way that confuses the GCR™ with another brand (including your own).
Logos in HD included:
It is forbidden to:
- use any logos or similar imagery to represent GCR™ other than what is found in the GCR™ Brandfolder
- rotate the star mark or alter its positioning in relation to the GCR™ name
- change the colors on the star logo
- overprint or obstruct any part of the logo
- add special effects to the logo
- use outdated versions or any other marks or logos to represent our brand
The official product name is GCR™ - Global Clinic Rating, spelled in title case with a space between each word. It is not spelled GlobalClinicRating, globalclinicrating, Global Rating or Clinic Rating, etc...
Official name variations allowed: GCR™ or Global Clinic Rating™
GCR™ unique colors:
GCR™ fonts used:
Trajan Pro Regular