Prohibited and Restricted Content on GCR.org
Policies on Prohibited and Restricted content on GCR.org
The following policies apply to all formats, including Reviews, Photos, and Videos. Content that does not meet these criteria may be rejected from publication on G.CR.org
Contributions to GCR.org should accurately represent the services quality in clinics. Where contributions distort truth, we will remove content. This includes reviews, photos, or videos not related to the location or business where they are tagged.
Spam and Fake Content
Your content should reflect your genuine experience at the location and should not be posted just to manipulate a place’s ratings. Don’t post fake content, don’t post the same content multiple times, and don't post content for the same place from multiple accounts.
Only post content based on your experience or questions about experiences at the specific location. GCR.org is not meant to be a forum for general political, social commentary, or personal rants. Content that does not meet this standard will be removed.
For some products or services subject to controls and local regulations, you must follow certain guidelines when posting content. The content you upload may not feature calls to action or offers for the sale of products or services that are subject to local legal regulations. This includes, but is not limited to, alcohol, gambling, tobacco, guns, health and medical devices, regulated pharmaceuticals, adult services, and financial services.
The content shouldn’t display:
- Links to a landing page where it is possible to purchase restricted goods or services.
- Email address and/or phone numbers to contact for the purchase of restricted goods.
- Promotional offers for restricted goods or services. For example, you shouldn’t upload content that displays deals, coupons, pricing information or other promotions for a restricted product or service.
We don't accept content that is illegal or depicts illegal activity. This includes:
- Images or any other content that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright. For more information or to file a DMCA request, review our copyright procedures.
- All sexual abuse imagery and all content that presents children in a sexual manner.
- Content on dangerous or illegal acts such as: rape, organ sale, human trafficking..
- Illegal products and services: endangered animal products, illegal drugs, prescription drugs diverted to the illegal market.
- Images of graphic or gratuitous violence, or which promote violence.
- Content produced by or on behalf of terrorist groups.
We will remove content that contains obscene, profane, or offensive language or gestures.
We don’t allow individuals to use GCR.org mislead others. This applies to deceptive content as well as false representations
Do not attribute your content to another individual, company or organization if you are not authorized to represent them.
GCR.org reserves the right to remove content, suspend accounts, or pursue other legal action against contributors who falsely claim that they represent or are employed by GCR.
Conflict of Interest
GCR.org user contributed content is most valuable when it is honest and unbiased. Examples of disallowed practices include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing your own business.
- Posting content about a current or former employment experience.
- Posting content about a competitor to manipulate their ratings.